Joining a committee is a great way to get involved and support your school! WE NEED YOU!
If you are interested in joining a PTA committee or learning more about PTA committees please contact – email@example.com
C.W. Henry PTA Committees (2018-2019 School Year)
- Finance Committee – Chair, Gina Wharton (parent)
The Finance Committee develops a yearly budget, assists in the collection of revenues and presents suggestions for the best utilization of funds to the membership.
- Membership Committee – Chair, Bridget Morak (parent)
This committee recruits members, maintains membership database, solicits feedback from families and recruits volunteers.
- Events and Projects Committee– Chair, Megan Medlock (parent)
Supports the development and implementation of PTA programs, projects and events throughout the year. This includes encouraging new ideas and recruiting volunteers.
- Communications and Public Relations Committee – Chair, Mira Solomon (parent)
Positively promotes and develops methods of communication between the PTA and its members, school and community through use of the web site, email, social media, etc.
- Fundraising Committee – Chair, Natasha Broadwater (parent)
Provides leadership in creating and coordinating PTA fundraising efforts and ensures that all events undertaken in the name of the PTA comply with all applicabe rules and standards.
- Upper School Committee – Chairs, TBD (Teacher) and Veda Brown (parent)
Provides leadership to ensure that the PTA addresses the needs of the students in grades 6-8.
- Lower School Committee – Chairs, Kathrina Mullins-Sheard (teacher), Jonathan Barnes (parent), and Orien Smith-Warren (parent)
Provides leadership to ensure that the PTA addresses the needs of the students in grades K-5.