Joining a committee is a great way to get involved and support your school! WE NEED YOU!
If you are interested in joining a PTA committee or learning more about PTA committees please contact – email@example.com
C.W. Henry PTA Committees (2017-2018 School Year)
- Finance Committee – Chair, Gina Wharton (parent)
The Finance Committee develops a yearly budget, assists in the collection of revenues and presents suggestions for the best utilization of funds to the membership.
- Membership Committee – Chair, Bridget Morak (parent)
This committee recruits members, maintains membership database, solicits feedback from families and recruits volunteers.
- Events and Projects Committee– Chair, Vacancy
Supports the development and implementation of PTA programs, projects and events throughout the year. This includes encouraging new ideas and recruiting volunteers.
- Communications and Public Relations Committee – Chair, Mira Solomon (parent)
Positively promotes and develops methods of communication between the PTA and its members, school and community through use of the web site, email, social media, etc.
- Fundraising Committee – Chair, Vacancy
Provides leadership in creating and coordinating PTA fundraising efforts and ensures that all events undertaken in the name of the PTA comply with all applicabe rules and standards.
- Upper School Committee – Chairs, Francesca Cantering (Teacher) and Veda Brown (parent)
Provides leadership to ensure that the PTA addresses the needs of the students in grades 6-8.
- Lower School Committee – Chair, Vacancy
Provides leadership to ensure that the PTA addresses the needs of the students in grades K-5.