Joining a committee is a great way to get involved and support your school! WE NEED YOU!
If you are interested in joining a PTA committee or learning more about PTA committees please contact – firstname.lastname@example.org
C.W. Henry PTA Committees (2016-2017 School Year)
- Finance Committee – Chair, Jess Stanforth (parent)
The Finance Committee develops a yearly budget, assists in the collection of revenues and presents suggestions for the best utilization of funds to the membership.
- Membership Committee – Chair, Kim Fisher (parent)
This committee recruits members, maintains membership database, solicits feedback from families and recruits volunteers.
- Events and Projects Committee– Co-Chairs, Jennifer Byiers (parent) and Zoe Rooney (parent)
Supports the development and implementation of PTA programs, projects and events throughout the year. This includes encouraging new ideas and recruiting volunteers.
- Communications and Public Relations Committee – Co-Chairs, Mira Solomon (parent) & Bridget Morak (parent)
Positively promotes and develops methods of communication between the PTA and its members, school and community through use of the web site, email, social media, etc.
- Fundraising Committee – Chair, Afia McKinley (parent)
Provides leadership in creating and coordinating PTA fundraising efforts and ensures that all events undertaken in the name of the PTA comply with all applicabe rules and standards.
- Upper School Committee – Co-Chairs, Margaret Harley (teacher) and Shirley Hagan (parent)
Provides leadership to ensure that the PTA addresses the needs of the students in grades 6-8.
- Lower School Committee – Co-Chairs, Kasetta Coleman (parent) and Janie Bershad (teacher)
Provides leadership to ensure that the PTA addresses the needs of the students in grades K-5.